Listed Process Servers and Subpoena Delivery services in Kentucky act on your behalf and perform all types of business services relating to pre-court, lawsuits, subpoenas and court proceedings. Of course, service of process is our main business and most popular service, yet many clients prefer to Process Servers in Kentucky to perform other tasks such as but not limited to:
- Serving Time Sensitive Demand letters in Kentucky
- Posting Notifications in Kentucky
- Skip Tracing and Serving Elusive Defendants and Witnesses
- Locating a Witness in Kentucky
- Kentucky Courthouse Records Retrieval Services
- Delivering Courtesy Copy Documents in Kentucky
- Mobile and RON Notary Services in Kentucky
- Filing and Document Delivery to and from Kentucky Courthouses
Kentucky Process Servers Used for Service Commercial and Business Locations
Kentucky Process Servers listed in our directory deliver loss mitigation documents, lawsuits, subpoenas and urgent notifications directly to business owners, employees, lease holders and borrowers. We also meet with owners, employees, vendors and borrowers to discuss and walk around the premises in an effort to evaluate its condition and operations. To get information or a quote, please click on the "Get a Quick Quote" link above.
To get a quote for services in Kentucky, please click on the "Get a Quick Quote" link above. You should receive responses within minutes, not hours.